2011年8月8日星期一

I appreciate what i have

I don't be greedy .

Now what I want is just you :) .

Even though you having ur thing to busy with

I am still waiting here .

No matter how long i need to wait

I agree that I never appreciate you before.

You are the best guy I ever met

really .

Now i really scare ..

i scare that you will leave me someday .

If you will leave me someday I wont mind .

I just want to stay with you

Until you leave me .

I try to not complain anything .

I just use my heart to trust

to trust that you love me

I love our memory even now we less meet each other

but my heart is still there :)

I will wait you even 2 months we didn't meet

even you wan to keep our relationship secret

even you don't even put my photo in ur phone

I will force myself to don't mind

Because 1 word Love

I Love You :) ...

没有评论:

发表评论