2011年7月5日星期二

don't lie me

don't lie me said u love me

i am just a normal friend

you never call me anymore

whr i know de you ?

i know i feel it

you call me don't worry

but ur action make me worry

i put down everything

how hard i also wan't together with you

but after together back with you

i get the difference

you not treat me like before

i feel that you hate me more than love me

sorry ...

i wont force some 1 to love me if he didn't

i wont force u ...

i know you maybe in love with somebody else ?

or no feeling already ..

whatever i think already i give you rest

rest enough ..

rest forever also can

coz i don't wanna wait you anymore

i really gave up

i try hard on everything i get wat

ya you sure blame me

u sure said this what i did

is it you now is revenge ?

i don't know ..

i think we really done enough

没有评论:

发表评论