2012年3月12日星期一

Thanks you

Thanks you

you giving such a great memory to me

you think we will suffer a lot

if we still together

you think now is better

I hope I can change this

but I can't

you are standing hard on this situation

I don't care how hard is going

at least we are together

maybe you don't understand me

I every night dream about you

and cry , heart is broken every second

my heart is so pain

maybe you don't know how i feel it

maybe you said right

but I don't think is better

you though we are friend now still contacting

and that's enough

maybe I am greedy

I want you I want all you

I very love you very deep

you think now is not hurt much

but i already hurt like hell

crying every night

also gonna cry at the public

I am just so greedy so selfish

I just wan rely you on everything

Just wan a person to care to love me

maybe I just the one who don't care how much it hurt at the future

just you caring

you're right no body know the future how

but why you just give it up now

why don't we walk longer and longer until that day

If really can't make it , I will give up

but not now ,

I begging you everyday for don't leave me

but you just ignore it

like a fool everyday saying i love you

and your reply is no mood on this

it only have 2 choice to me now

stop contacting you , forget everything day by day

or just right now being friend

contacting each other always

maybe i should more selfish

crying not a situation but i just cant control

crying like a fool , can't breath still crying

crying out loud , expressing the hurt that deep inside my heart

没有评论:

发表评论