2012年3月4日星期日

Maybe

maybe you feel right now very happy

maybe you think i because your friend i quarrel with you

you just keep going out and back at night

maybe you feel nothing , but i am damn worry about you

and you just don't care , maybe i just use the wrong way to care

you though i nothing if you stay at another girl house

i am still a normal girl , i have feeling

although with another friend

but i still care

and i heard u been girl hostel

make me more heart break

i am not that strong

maybe one day you will know actually i just care about you

maybe i just not a perfect gf for you

i just like to angry

is just because i care

maybe you feel i am annoying

don't know you or me changed

i just want you to care me more

even i sick , you also don't even know

you just go for your friend

i mean so nothing to you

although i go out with friend

i will still bring you with me

but if i said i wan go with you and your friend

and you always reject

maybe i really not perfect make you feel not bringing me out

you met me maybe is your worst thing ever

maybe you now just don't need me anymore

i wish you always happy

i will try not to stalk you anymore

never try to refresh your fb anymore

your twitter , your plurk , your pudding or what

i will just stop checking you

try to not remember your phone number anymore

try to live without you

hope you have a better life

maybe you don't know i wrote this blog for you

i just express my feeling now :)

没有评论:

发表评论