2011年1月30日星期日

NORMAL POST

My salary out was RM322.50

is little but better then stand for 12 hours at time square only get RM1k or what

i work for 18 hours in 1 month and i get this salary

is boring every half hour have to go for the student

why dun student find me ? haha

i am just kidding

coz of Mr Chung Fat no free for teaching me drive

said nd after CNY :(

i cannot wait for it ! fast fast done get my driving license "P"

then i very thanks you u liao

then i no nd ma fan every 1 for fetching me to work -___-

duhhhhh 17 +2 months girl liao still wan ppl fetch meh :(

is shame mar :X

and i get my iPhone but is Old iPhone

coz my Brother take the New 1

and i am using 3GS

awww i will miss u much little iPhone 4

bcoz iPhone 4 is HD and is COOL !

and the Cover now only got iPhone 4

i wan dress my little 3GS also cannot :(

sobbbbbbbb

i am blogging at the midnight 4:30am

i am crazy

coz i feel i sleep too much for the noon :X

awwwww is show me that i am lazy ~______~

NO ! i have reason !!

coz i didnt sleep much in Saturday and Friday

Tired like HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Lol i felt now-a-day some people very funny

i am sorry if u are this kind of people

Calling people to like

if like what competition i nvm

or like a page or what is NEVERMIND

but u call me like ur status for no reason -____-

is too lame ....

and people are getting childish now aww i no mean by i very mature

FEELING ON IT only dun mind :D TEEEEHEEEEE

and 1 more thingy why is Leng Lui is like to FULL OF BAD WORD

i am sorry if u are :X

no lar just feeling maybe road not same

some LENG LUI MAture and No BAD WORD

some is FULL BAD WORD ON EVERY STATUS -_____- DUHHH

OKAY that's all the normal POST

:D GOODNIGHT is Time to sleep if not i will sleep till Tuesday 4pm XD

HEHE i am just kidding -___-

BYE WORLD

没有评论:

发表评论